We are open!
As an essential business in healthcare, our physical therapy office is open. Things we’re doing to keep you safe:
- As always, cleaning and disinfecting all surfaces and equipment before and after every use and throughout the day
- Utilizing our entire space so as to keep individuals further than 6 ft apart from each other
- Screening all patients before scheduling and/or allowing into the building
- Only the patient will be admitted into the building unless a family member or caretaker is necessary for safe ambulation
- Conversations with your therapist beyond what is necessary for your care will be minimized
- No staff member, therapist or patient is allowed into the building if they have or recently have had a fever
Your health is our top priority, and we will continue to provide you with the highest quality of physical therapy care.